Monday, December 31, 2018

Welcome LeeAnn!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I've popped back in to announce another new designer on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog team! Please say hello to LeeAnn who hails from sunny Florida! Her blog is Mimi's Crafty Abyss and I know you'll be as impressed as we are with what you see! She's got a fantastic project already created for tomorrow's January challenge that will launch at 6:00 AM EST! We are thrilled she's joining our team!

So, without further ado, here's our new teammie, LeeAnn...


My name is LeeAnn McKinney, I live in Lakeland Florida and absolutely love it here. I am married, have 3 adult daughters all married and two amazing grandchildren ages 2 and 4. 

I am mostly a clean and simple papercrafter, although I do get messy, or go interactive from time to time. 

When I am home, I am 99% of the time in my studio, when I am at work, I am usually coloring or cutting paper to finish my projects with when I get back home. I love the fact my job allows this during downtime. 

I will do videos from time to time, although I am still getting use to speaking in the videos rather than playing music. Perhaps that should be my goal for 2019. 


Welcome to the team, LeeAnn! We're all looking forward to lots of great scrapping!

Hugs,
Leslie & the DT

1 comment:

Ela said...

Good luck LeeAnn! Hugs Ela