I’ve been getting an awful lot of messages lately from people saying they are unable to enter their project into our linky tool, Blenza. We've been using Blenza for a couple years now, and the process has not changed. If you have followed all the steps and don’t see your project in the gallery, you must refresh your page by clicking the circular arrow in the top left corner of your screen. If you still don’t see your project in the gallery, then you must clear your cache and try again. Your phone/computer/laptop cache needs to be cleared occasionally or it will bog down... it’s not a Blenza issue.
That said, here are the specific instructions on how to enter your project:
1. Type your name
2. Type the specific URL to your project post, NOT your main blog URL
4. Click Next
5. Select one of the four methods offered to enter your project- I personally use the third option, “Pick one of the images on your site” to ensure that the link goes to the correct post on my blog
6. When the images appear, select the one you want to use
7. Click Enter
8. Click Done and then click OK when Blenza asks if you want to close the window
9. Once again, if your entry doesn’t immediately show up in the gallery, you must refresh your page by clicking the circular arrow in the top left corner of your screen, and if that doesn’t work then you must clear your cache (see above)
10. Please follow these steps (including refreshing your page and/or clearing your cache) before messaging me. Thank you.