Monday, December 31, 2018

Welcome Helen!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I've popped in on this gorgeous New Year's Eve morning to welcome Helen as a new designer on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT! 

Helen has a gorgeous project created for tomorrow's January challenge that will launch at 6:00 AM EST. Her blog is Made by Helen and you are absolutely going to love what you see! We're thrilled that she's joined the ranks of the Scrappy Girls!

So, without further ado, heeeere's our new teammie, Helen...




My name is Helen and I live in the north west of Britain on the Wirral peninsula.  I'm a full time Activities Coordinator for a charity which provides care for older people.  I spend my time organising activities, entertainment, trips out etc and can often be found calling bingo, leading chair exercises, singing or playing dominoes!  I also work part time for a local stamping firm teaching regular workshops for them.  In my spare time I'm a card maker and I love my Promarkers and patterned papers.  Looking forward to scrapping with the Love To Scrap design team!


Welcome aboard, Helen! Looking forward to lots of scrapping fun!

Hugs,
Leslie & the DT

1 comment:

Ela said...

Good luck Helen! Hugs Ela