Thursday, January 14, 2021

Welcome, Mifta!

Hi everyone! We have some wonderful news to share! Please join us in welcoming Mifta to our design team! She will begin creating with us on February 1st and we can't wait to see her creations! Please take a moment to visit her blog, MS Kraft Store, and leave her some love! We know you'll be impressed with her talent!

Without further ado, here's Mifta...



I’m Miftail Ahmed, 20 years old, graduating at University. I live in Bangladesh.

Crafting is my passion which always makes me comfortable. I started my crafting journey in 2018.
I love paper crafting, card making, scrapbooking and doing mixed media art. I don't have a style that I always follow!!
I love to experiment with new ideas and techniques.
As a team player and a passionate crafter, I love to inspire people.
It is a great opportunity and a wonderful experience to be a part of the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog design team. It inspires me a lot.

Blog: https://mskraftstore.blogspot.com/
YouTube: (MS Kraft Store) https://youtube.com/channel/UCQgbq6eLKS16WXPd60LqimQ


Welcome aboard, Mifta! We're so happy you're joining our team and look forward to lots of fun scrapping with you!

Hugs,
Leslie & the DT