Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Welcome Renee!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! Once again, Happy New Year to you all! I've stopped in this morning to announce our newest Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT member! Please join me in welcoming Renee to our scrappy community! Her blog is Nae Made Creations and I know you're going to love her work! She'll begin creating with us on February 1st! We're super excited that she's joining our team!

So, without further ado, here's our new teammie, Renee...


Hi there, I’m Renee and I’m from South Florida. I’ve been in this wonderful world of crafting for many years. I am primarily a card maker but have other interests like sewing, embroidery, & vinyl work with my Cricut. I love the crafting community and all of the inspiration out there. My amazing hubby is a woodworker & I am a Mom to an amazing little girl who is 9. We love to craft together. So we are quite a crafty family. I look forward to sharing my creativity and hope you enjoy.


Welcome aboard, Renee! We're looking forward to lots of fun scrapping with you!

Hugs,
Leslie & the DT

No comments: