OUR SCRAPPY FRIENDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Welcome Jackie!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm very happy to introduce to you our newest DT member, Jackie! She is a stellar paper artist and we are super stoked she has joined our team! Jackie will begin creating with us in LTSCB #38 that will launch next Monday morning! Her blog is Kreate With Me 2 so please give her a shout-out and leave her some love!

Without further ado, heeeeere's Jackie...


Hello!

My name is Jacquel Bowman-please call me Jackie-and I'm ever so delighted to be a part of the Love To Scrap! Design Team!!!!!!  I'm a homeschooling mom of 3 children Bianca 14, Brandon 15 and Reginald Jr. 21.  I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 22 years & was introduced to paper crafting 20 years ago.  I discovered rubber stamps 9 years ago via a Stampin' Up! party & signed up a year later....it has been a wonderful 8 year journey!!!  I love sharing my love of stamping/scrapbooking/cardmaking with everyone & I'm really looking forward to sharing my creations with all of you!!!!  Thank you Leslie & my other teammates for inviting me to be a part of your awesome team!!!!!


Welcome to our team, Jackie! We're so glad you're here and looking forward to lots of fun creating together!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

5 comments:

Pamellia Johnson said...

Welcome and Congratulations on your new DT position Jackie! I look forward to seeing your upcoming project! See you around the next crafty corner! :)

Shuly said...

i'm so happy you joined our team Jackie your cards are fantastic, whhat a pleasure it's going to be to work with you!

Michelle said...

So great to have you on the team Jacki. Michelle x

Jackie said...

I'm very happy to be here & I'm looking forward to an awesome time with you all!!!!!

FeistyCrafter said...

Excited to have you on the team! Can't wait to see what you create :o)