Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Welcome Jackie!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm very happy to introduce to you our newest DT member, Jackie! She is a stellar paper artist and we are super stoked she has joined our team! Jackie will begin creating with us in LTSCB #38 that will launch next Monday morning! Her blog is Kreate With Me 2 so please give her a shout-out and leave her some love!

Without further ado, heeeeere's Jackie...


Hello!

My name is Jacquel Bowman-please call me Jackie-and I'm ever so delighted to be a part of the Love To Scrap! Design Team!!!!!!  I'm a homeschooling mom of 3 children Bianca 14, Brandon 15 and Reginald Jr. 21.  I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 22 years & was introduced to paper crafting 20 years ago.  I discovered rubber stamps 9 years ago via a Stampin' Up! party & signed up a year later....it has been a wonderful 8 year journey!!!  I love sharing my love of stamping/scrapbooking/cardmaking with everyone & I'm really looking forward to sharing my creations with all of you!!!!  Thank you Leslie & my other teammates for inviting me to be a part of your awesome team!!!!!


Welcome to our team, Jackie! We're so glad you're here and looking forward to lots of fun creating together!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

5 comments:

Pamellia said...

Welcome and Congratulations on your new DT position Jackie! I look forward to seeing your upcoming project! See you around the next crafty corner! :)

Shuly said...

i'm so happy you joined our team Jackie your cards are fantastic, whhat a pleasure it's going to be to work with you!

Michelle said...

So great to have you on the team Jacki. Michelle x

Jacquel said...

I'm very happy to be here & I'm looking forward to an awesome time with you all!!!!!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Excited to have you on the team! Can't wait to see what you create :o)