Friday, May 3, 2013

New DT member!

I'm proud to introduce to you, our newest DT member, Brenda! I emailed Brenda last week after silently stalking her blog (I'm bad about that in the evening) to ask her if she'd like to be a member of our design team. I was super stoked when she said yes! Her work is amazing, so be sure to pay her a visit at Brenda's Scrappy Blog and leave her some love!




A little bit about Brenda...

I live in SW Ohio with my husband of 38 years. I have two grown children, one son-in-law, a four year old granddaughter and a grandson who’s just about to have his first birthday.  I work full time as a sales manager for a steel company, and love to spend my free time working away in my craft room.   I’ve been scrapbooking for about 15 years now. I was always the “photo bug” in the family, so when I saw my first Creating Keepsakes show on a QVC Craft Day, I knew I had found the perfect hobby!   Not only is scrapping a creative outlet, but I love knowing that our stories and photos are being saved for future generations.  When I’m not scrapping (or stamping, cardmaking or quilting), I’m usually spending time with my family, playing with the grandkids, or off on a motorcycle trip with DH.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and seeing all your work on the Love to Scrap challenges!


We are very excited to have Brenda on our team and definitely looking forward to creating with her! Welcome aboard, Brenda! ;)

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Yay! Brenda: Welcome to the team.

Valerie said...

Yay! Brenda:
Welcome to the team.

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Welcome Brenda!! I look forward to working with you!! ;0)

Peggy said...

congrats Brenda! I've always admired your work.

Michelle McClure said...

Welcome abroad Brenda! So glad that you are on the team!!!

Michelle McClure said...

Congratulations Brenda! Welcome abroad, I'm so glad you are on the team!!!

Cherished said...

Welcome Brenda! Your work is beautiful.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Welcome to the team!!! Your work is amazing!